Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Macjays Facebook Competition Winner!!!


I had the pleasure of opening my emails this morning, to find that I had won a Facebook competition with Macjays, and I had won a designer pair of Jeans!!!




I headed to my favourite shop Sassys in the Richmond Mall, and Gretchen helped me pick the most gorgeous pair of Macjays Jeans out ...



We picked the xtra cute "Python Drill Jean", the "Python" being faux of course!

The description is "Slim leg soft drill jean, has a defined fit to the knee, all over python print effect, front and rear jean pockets with a button and zip fly".


Can't wait to wear my new Jeans tomorrow!
Thanks Sue and the Team at Macjays, and of course Gretchen at Sassys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets