Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 30 October 2014

Weekly Deals For Tuesday 30.10.2014


The Weekly Deals are up …

Dotted Scallop Ribbon  Border Punch  – check!
Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits – check!
Word Bubbles Framelits – check!
Perfect Print Numbers  Bigz Die – check!
Silver Basic Metal Buttons – check!

Oh my goodness, what do I not own?!!!!

I have incorporated some of the Weekly Deals in tomorrow’s {I mean today’s!} demonstrations.
On my Wish List are the 1/16”Circle Handheld Punch and the Natural 7/8” Chevon Ribbon,
And also I will need to replace the buttons we use tomorrow {again I mean today!}, so I will be purchasing some more of the Silver Basic Metal Buttons

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.


#CreateWithKathe #JorjaRoseFiles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets