Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 14 June 2015

I’m All Big Shot’ed Out!!!



Recently one of my favourite crafty ladies {M}, departed for a 2 month stay in Invercargill, which is at the bottom of the South Island and very cold!


As it is so cold, M will be spending a lot of time indoors and crafting.
So I set to, and made her some words to go with all the cards she will be making.
Using the “Hello You” Thinlits, I cut her 4 words in 8 colours, x3 each + the same in butterflies, using the “Butterflies” Thinlits.


Can you do the math?
That means I cut 4x8x3=96 words and 8x3=24 butterflies!
Phew, hence why I am “All Big Shot’ed Out”!!!





I sorted all the words and butterflies, and then using the negative details from the images, I popped the items into different envelopes.


Wah-lah M is ready to get her craft on!!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets