Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 14 February 2018

The Life Of Kathe: Commode


Just want to share something honest and from the heart, but oh soooo funny!

Let me set the scene, just prior to Christmas, at 5am in the morning, I decided to go to the bathroom.
Anyways, I fell asleep on my raised toilet seat, also known as “Commode”- the Commode sits over the regular toilet, it’s really cool, because it has arm-rests!!!



Anyways … back to "I fell asleep" ...
I woke up, only after I hit the floor headfirst, with my skull!!
In our bathroom, we have a concrete Foundation, followed by Vinyl that looks like Tiles.   Thank goodness it wasn’t Tiled!!!

I think I may have blacked out for a minute there, but my 16 year old son heard the HUGE bang as my head hit the floor, but luckily my husband was swifter and got to me first!

You see, I was upside down, with my head on the floor, and still attached to me was the Commode, upside down with the legs in the air, looking like antlers!
My husband in order to aid me, had to extract the Commode, before assisting me, to be upright!!!


Yes, I did go to Nelson Hospital {again … I know my NHI number off by heart!!!}, this time with a Concussion and Headaches.
My Forehead and Skull {well the skin that goes over the skull}, were bruised for several weeks … thanks Thin Lizzy Concealer!

The Life Of Kathe: Commode DONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets