Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Storage Ideas With Kathe: Stampin Up Ink Rack Holder



I love local businesses, and I love Storage Ideas!!!
Local business Faith Pocock Craft Studio” has come up with a great and aesthetically pleasing idea for storing your Classic Stampin’ Up Ink Pads.


Their Stampin’ Up Ink Rack Holder will hold 48 Ink Pads, either of the older style Ink Pads, as well as the new design, released 1st June 2018.

As an added bonus, it will also store your “Tsukineko” Ink Pads, i.e. StazOn, VersaMark and Memento.



I purchased two sets, with the option of purchasing another set when the rest of my coveted “New” Ink Pads arrive.
My first Ink Pad Rack Holder that I assembled, took a couple of hours to make.



The second time round, I had learnt from my mistakes, and I used Tombow Liquid Adhesive in all of the joints, and held the Rack together with copious amounts of rubberbands till the glue dried!



To place an order with “Faith Pocock Craft Studio”, check out their website here and Trade Me here.
Please also take your time to visit the 
“Faith Pocock Craft Studio” Facebook page here.

When ordering, please mention the Order Reference as “JorjaRose”.
I can’t wait to see your Ink Pads stored, please share on Instagram with #jorjarosenz

** This review is of my own experience, and has not been paid for in anyway.
** It is an independent review, and not endorsed by “Faith Pocock Craft Studio”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets