Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Gin Newspaper Nails



Gin Newspaper Nails ...
So a while back I saw this video on YouTube by cutepolish called “Newspaper Nail Art
Finally I got a few spare moments alone last night (i.e. no hubby, no kids and no kitten…) and decided to give it a try.
Small problem … I had misplaced my Isopropyl  Alcohol!!!
Soooo … my Mom-In-Law suggested trying Gin!!!
So here’s my effort, not the best I agree!!!


Gin Newspaper Nails ...
Stay tuned cos “Isopropyl Alcohol” is now at the top of my shopping list!!!

To learn how to create your own "Newspaper Nails", check out this YouTube clip by cutepolish ...



Cutepolish used OPI India Collection “Moon Over Mumbai”
JorjaRose used OPI Holland Collection “Pedal Faster Suzi!”, courtesy of MJ Nail Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets