Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 11 March 2012

My cheap-ass version of Essie "Shine Of The Times" ...

My cheap-ass version of Essie "Shine Of The Times" ...
Am just about to change my nail colour - yet again!
I wanted to share with you my cheap-ass version of Essie "Shine Of The Times"!!!
Note that I still have the splint on - 2 weeks after the "Mishap on the way to the Oscars"!
Colours used are Revlon "Coral Me Wild" - 3 coats, and Mode "Diamante" (NZ$4) - 1 coat.
Will post piccies in the next day or so of the actual  Essie "Shine Of The Times" over Black - can't wait!!!


Revlon "Coral Me Wild" and Mode "Diamante"


BTW ... It was an absolute bugger to remove!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets