Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 30 September 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Natalia

I made this birthday card for my two year old niece Natalia.
She is a very special little lady, being the youngest of 3 kiddies and the only girl in the family – she is like a kindred spirit, as I have 3 brothers!
I used the Rock “n” Roll technique on the flower form the Mixed Bunch stamp set.
I stamped and punched 3 flowers from the Mixed Bunch stamp set (Blossom punch), 1 from the Flower Shop stamp set (Pansy punch), and punched 1 from the Boho Blossoms punch.   Then Braded all of the flowers together.
For xtra dimension, I added Dazzling Diamonds to the petals.
I also stamped with the Rock “n” Roll technique on the inside of the card with the Mixed Bunch stamp.
Note the sweet little jacket on the Dress – this is made by using the Dress Up Framelit with the caped sleeves, and then cutting the cardstock through the waistline (just below the bust-line) and down the middle to create the xtra cute little jacket.   I used the off cuts to create the little belt and cute little flower on the belt.
Inside the card, I used the Lattice Die and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits to make the butterflies bounce/fly off the page.





Stamp Sets: “Mixed Bunch”, “Flower Shop” and “Happiest Birthday Wishes” (Hostess Set R)
Punches: “Blossom”, “Pansy”. “Boho Blossoms” and “Decorative Label”
Framelits/Dies: “Lattice”, “Dress Up”, “Beautiful Wings Embosslits”
Ink Pads/Inks: “Baja Breeze” “Costal Cabana”, “Not Quite Navy”

 
Special Tools: Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Stick On Notes, Sponges (for sponging!), 2-Way Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets