Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 21 October 2013

Get 25 percent off 25 stamp sets from 22-28 October


Hi Dolls,

SWell, I taught a Class this evening for Women Connecting, and I came home feeling buzzed!!!
So I have decided to take the plunge and start doing Classes here from home.
I will be running 2 Classes a week to start with, on a Thursday 1pm-3pm and 7pm - 9pm.
Cost will be just $10, and Classes will start this Thursday 24th October!!!
Please spread the word, and rsvp's are essential by Wednesday night.

OMG ... "Get 25 percent off 25 stamp sets from 22-28 October", the stamp list has just been released just now (at 4am!!!)!!!!

Please click here to view the 25 stamp sets at 25% off.
There are some gorgeous stamp sets on sale, and I am delighted that the Christmas Star Single has also been included on the list.
Please contact me asap if you wish to place an order.


My other amaze-balls deal is the new Thinlits Card Dies {$67.95} which I am in love with!!!
AND the Envelope Punch Board {$38.95}, which I am taking pre-orders for.


If you have the time, please stop by my  new Stampin' Up! website and my Pinterest page  ...
♥ Kathe Oldham ♥  aka “The JorjaRose Files”
www.katheoldham.stampinup.net
www.pinterest.com/kathelouie/craft-ideas


Thanks so much and "Craft On!".


Best wishes,
Kathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets