Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Guest Blogger: Merilyn Irvine



I received this truly gorgeous and beautiful handmade Christmas card from my good friend Merilyn today.
It is truly a masterpiece of painstaking hand-colouring with Blendabilities, Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen in White, and an Artline Pen in Black.
Featuring the “Holiday Home” stamp set and matching “Homemade Holiday” Framelits, everywhere I look I see xtra special details, liked Santa and his reindeer prancing through the nights sky.
I love the contrast of the colours used, especially the homes in Crumb Cake.
The finishing touch is the Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine, tied in a sweet bow.

Thanks Merliyn, I shall cherish this gorgeous card for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets