Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 21 December 2014

Sneak Peak:NEW Stampin’ Up! Occasions and Sale-A-Bration – Framed Butterflies …

I always try to make my Christmas {where possible}, and I made these gorgeous framed Butterflies for my Mom, Mom-In-Law and Sister-In-law for Christmas this year ... shhhhh don't tell them the surprise though!

This is my first project, featuring the NEW Stampin’ Up! stamp set "Butterfly Basics" with matching “Butterflies” Framelits …


I love the elegance of the Butterflies, and there are three Dies in the “Butterflies” Framelits pack, which are perfect for layering.
 

I also used the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration “Irresistibly Yours” Specialty Designer Series Paper, which can be sponged, Spritzed, or Brayered, to give a gorgeous emboss resist finish/technique, in this project I used my Brayer for the first time, along with Wisteria Wonder Ink Pad.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.

Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets : "Butterfly Basics"
Ink : Wisteria Wonder, Versamark
Cardstock :  Elegant Eggplant, “Irresistibly Yours” Specialty Designer Series Paper {SAB2015}, Naturals White, Wisteria Wonder
Framelits : “Butterflies”
Ribbons : Vintage Crochet Trim
Xtras : Basic Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Emboss Powder in Gold, Matted Picture Frame {via The Warehouse}

Special Tools : Big Shot, Heat Tool, Paper Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Cleaner, Stampin Trimmer,

#CreateWithKathe #JorjaRoseFiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets