Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Pop Out Swing Card - Masculine Style


Here’s a masculine themed "Pop Out Swing Card" featuring the “Crazy About You” stamp set and “Hello You” Thinlits.
This version is in Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green, with a card base of Naturals White.
I originally made this card for my father-in-law, but he arrived too early for the afternoon tea party, so I had to give him one from my stash, as this one was not quite finished!

For the construction details, head on over to my original Post here, which also has the recipe ingredient list.






Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets