Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Card Off With Jen: Noah’s Ark Double Slider Card


Check out these adorable Double Slider Cards that I made with Jen.
The Apprentice has well and truly out-done the Tutor this time!!!

Our theme for this challenge was “Noah’s Ark”, a Double Slider Card AND using the stamp set “Zoo Babies”.

This idea is case’d from a Pin I found on Pinterest by Michelle Last

Our Ark’s took the most time (1 ½ hours) to make, and even then I was not completely happy with mine!

Watch this space though, as I will endeavour to make my Ark a lot better in the coming months, as I gear up to teach this card at my local church craft class “Women Connecting”.

To make the waves/sea I tore my cardstock, whereas Jen freehand cut hers with the Stampin’ Up! Paper Snips.

Yet again, although we both had the same theme and materials to work from, and our projects turned out completely different!

 “Noah’s Ark” Double Slider Card by Kathe Oldham {above}
 
“Noah’s Ark” Double Slider Card by Jen Hassloch {above}

 
“Noah’s Ark” Double Slider Card by Kathe {top card} and Jen {bottom card}

“Noah’s Ark” Double Slider Card  {extended}
by Kathe {top card} and Jen {bottom card}

Stamp Sets: “Zoo Babies”, “Petite Pairs” and “Chalk Talk”
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Basic Gray, Black Staz On, and Watercolour Pencils
Punches: Boho Blossoms
Framelits: Labels Collection
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain

Special Tools: Big Shot, Candy Dots, Dimensionals, DSP "Beau Chateau" (My Digital Studio download), DSP Paper Stack “Festival Of Prints” (My Digital Studio download), Ribbon Chevron “Crushed Curry”,  and Ribbon Stitched Grosgrain “Early Espresso”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets