Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 8 November 2013

It's Official, I'm Addicted To "My Digital Studio"!

Soooooo I have just become addicted to “My Digital Studio
Stampin’ Up! have been running a promotion all week, and have just relaunched the Downloads at xtra special prices for 24 hours only!

This was my first project:




All Daily Deals Back on Sale …

Hopefully this week has gotten you inspired to start creating with MDS.  We know there were quite a few of you that missed out on some of the Daily Deals, so as one last final surprise to end Digital Scrapbooking Days, the My Digital Studio team has decided to put all of the Daily Deals back on sale for 24 hours! Get your orders in between November 8 at midnight and November 9 at midnight (MT).


Here are the downloads that will be on sale:
  • Amped Up Ampersands Kit (item 134844)
  • Hello There Kit (item 133374)
  • All Time Fave Photobook Template (item 132915)
  • Modern Medley Overlays Kit (item 134839)
  • Be Brave Pocket Cards (item 134840)
  • Nobody's Business Photobook Template (item 134812)
  • Autumn Traditions Kit (item 127600)
  • Afternoon Daydream Kit (item 130861)
I seriously suggest you get on the digital bandwagon and get downloading!!!
Just head over to my Stampin' Up! Blog www.katheoldham.stampinup.net select “Products” and then “Shop Now”.

The goodies I purchased are
#130646 My Digital Studio $27.95
#134844 Ampersands $6.98
#133374 Hello There Kit $6.98
#134839 Modern Medley Overlays Kit $5.48
#132812 Nobody’s Business Photobook Template $13.98
"Ampersands"
 
"Hello There Kit"
"Modern Medley Overlays Kit"
 
"Nobody’s Business Photobook Template"



And I just had to purchase the "Venetian Romance" Designer Series Paper {#134735 for only $6.95}, I just ♥ the colours Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
"Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper"


Until then, Create with Kathe …



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets