Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 16 January 2014

Kathe's Kitchen: “Yonanas Banana, Apricot and Orange Dream”

I recently redeemed my FlyBuys points for a “YonanasFruit Ice-Cream Maker.
Being Summer here in New Zealand, I have been having fun making up different recipes to try out in my new Yonanas!

My BIGgest  hint is to pull apart and disassemble your Yonanas machine after use, as there is allot of the dessert mixture left behind in the different parts, as you can see from my piccies!!!






My first recipe combines 3 frozen bananas, 2 frozen Juicies and a pottle of Apricot Yoghurt, which I popped in the freezer overnight {once frozen divide the frozen yoghurt up into 1/4s}, + a touch of Cinnamon to taste.



Recipe:
“Yonanas Banana, Apricot and Orange Dream”
3 frozen bananas
2 frozen Orange Juicies
1 Pottle of frozen Apricot Yoghurt
Cinnamon to taste

I combined the ingredients as follows, down the Yonanas shoot:
Banana
Yoghurt
Juicies
Yoghurt
Banana
Yoghurt
Juicies
Yoghurt
Banana


Mmmmmmm … a nice refreshing and cooling desert on such a hot Summers day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets