Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Noah’s Ark Double Slider Card

I have been searching through my past projects, and just came across this card, which I taught at out local "Women Connecting" Church Craft Group.
It was a challenging card to teach, as I had 35 ladies in the room!

For the Noah’s Ark, I used the My Digital Studio image “Two By Two” + the "Chalk Talk", "Gorgeous Grunge" and “Zoo Babies” stamp sets …




 "Chalk Talk" Stamp Set


"Gorgeous Grunge" Background Stamp Set


My Digital Studio “Two By Two” Image $2.95


“Zoo Babies” Stamp Set

Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets : "Chalk Talk", "Gorgeous Grunge" and “Zoo Babies”
My Digital Studio : “Two By Two”
Ink : Basic Gray, Crumb Cake,
Cardstock : Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Naturals White, Night Of Navy, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Punches : Extra Large Oval
Framelits/Dies/Thinlits : “Labels Collection” Framelits,
Xtras : Aqua Painters, Chevron Ribbon, Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils, Fringe Scissors

Special Tools : Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Cleaner, Stampin Trimmer

#CreateWithKathe #JorjaRoseFiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets