Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Vintage Love …

I had to break out some of my Vintage Stampin’ Up! products, as I had a very special card to make ...



I love to shop at Jacqui e, as they have beautiful garments at really good prices, so when my favourite “V Neck Ruffle Cardi” came up on special, in my fav colour Chartreuse, I just had to buy a “Back Up” Cardi!
EVERY time I wear this gorgeous colour, I get so many favourable comments.
My local store had sold out of my size, but the Dunedin store had one in my size, as well as one in Black, so I ordered both.
I made “Thank You” cards for both shop Managers, as they went out of their way to help me ship the Cardi’s back to sunny Nelson.
I love the message "Thank You For Your Kindness" from the "Wetlands" stamp set, as it is perfect for this card + this sentiment fits perfectly within a "Feathers" Framelits.


AND I also found some vintage dress patterned paper, which I made envelopes from ..


Wah-lah ... Vintage Dress Up Thank You Card done!


"Four Feathers" Stamp Set and matching "Feathers" Framelits


{Vintage} “It’s A Girl Thing” Stamp Set 


“Summer Silhouettes” Stamp Set


"Wetlands” Stamp Set

Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets : "Four Feathers", {Vintage} “It’s A Girl Thing”, “Summer Silhouettes”, "Wetlands”
Ink : Black StazOn, Versamark
Cardstock : Blushing Bride, Naturals White, Strawberry Slush, Soft Suede, {Vintage} Designer Series Paper “Beau Chateau”, Designer Series Paper Stack All Abloom, Vellum,
Punches : Scalloped Tag Topper
Framelits: {Vintage} Dress Up, Feathers
Xtras : Candy Dots, Embossing Powder in White, Pearl Basic Jewels, Taffeta Ribbon 1/8" in Melon Mambo, Venetian Crochet Trim,

Special Tools : Big Shot, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Cleaner, Stampin’ Trimmer


#CreateWithKathe #JorjaRoseFiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets