Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 23 February 2015

NEW Sale-A-Bration rewards have just been announced …

Woop woop …
NEW Sale-A-Bration rewards have just been announced …

From Sunday, March 1st 2015 till March 31st, YOU can get these products FREE for every $110 you spend.
These rewards are in addition to the ones you have already seen in the Sale-A-Bration brochure ...




I’m making my new “Wish List” now, just so as I can get my hands on these yummy new FREE Stampin’ Up! rewards!
I figure if I place an order of $450, I will receive 4x Sale-A-Bration rewards, + $115 in Hostess Rewards!!!
Mmmm "Happy Shopping"!!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets