Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Weekly Deals For Wednesday 11th February 2015


The Weekly Deals are up!
Top of my list is the gorgeous “Venetian Crochet Trim”, might just have to order 4 rolls of this … sew gorgeous {pun intended!}!
The “Striped Scallop” Thinlits Die is one of the few {I have 30 +++} Dies that I don’t own, so will be adding this to my Wish List!
And the “Floral Frames” Framelits Dies are great for layering, and also for making amazing flowers, think layered tissue paper or coffee filter flowers – so gorgeous!



Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets