Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 20 February 2015

Thanks "Morag Wiley Personal Style Coach" ...


Thanks "Morag Wiley Personal Style Coach" ...
Yesterday I entered a competition on Morag’s Facebook page… and I won!
I was the very lucky winner of the "Joico K-Pac Travel Mini" set of hair care products.
My lucky entry was “Thanks Morag Wiley Personal Style Coach, fingers and toes x'ed for a win - I know my hair would love you for it!

Can’t wait for my parcel of goodies to arrive.
So, if you get the chance "like" Morag's Facebook page, visit her very informative website, and better yet, if you are in the Wellington/Hutt Valley/Wairarapa/Hawkes Bay area, book in for a consultation - tell Morag that Kathe sent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets