Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 18 January 2016

Crafty News: Tuesday 19th January 2016


Hi There My Crafty Friends,

Sorry to say that this week is a short week.
I am heading out of town Thursday 6am, to catch the 9am Ferry to Wellington, then driving to Napier, with the WHOLE family, for my cousins wedding.
Then coming back Monday arvo on the same ferry crossing as my brother Peter, and his family {3 kids}, fingers and toes x'ed we don"t get seasick!
My cousin Bevan Cook is marring a lovely lady called Kate Bevin, + she is keeping her maiden name!!
How quirky is that?!!!
Therefore this week we will not be having Thursday's "Create With Kathe" Craft Classes.

A big welcome to Aleisha, who has come on board with a home shopping account with Stampin' Up!
For $189, Aleisha got to choose $355 worth of Stampin' Up! product of her choice, + it was FREE shipping!
Congrats Aleisha.
If you would like to do the same, please ask me, as I am here as your Creative Coach.

Blog News: I have now received the Watermark for my photos, which I am rapt with ...
     

For this past weeks Blog updates …

Ø  “Jewellery Storage, Oh My ...”, please click here 
The new Occasions Catty and a new Sale-A-Bration Catty are going really well ...

    

What is Sale-A-Bration you ask?

Shop!
Here’s the deal: for every $110 you spend {before shipping and handling} you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Host!
Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $450 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $45 more Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a Home Shopper/Demonstrator yourself

Join!
It’s the best time of the year to join Stampin’ Up!
During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a Home Shopper/Demonstrator for just $189 and choose $70 more of FREE products for your Started Kit
That means you will receive $355 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for only $189!!!
Plus the Kit ships for free!

To view the Sale-A-Bration Catty, please click here
To view the Occasions Catty, please click here

“Create With Kathe” Craft Classes Tuesday only this week …
If a Class time does not suit, then I can accommodate another day/time, as long as there are at least 2 of you craftin' 
"Create With Kathe” Craft Classes are:
“Create With Kathe” Tuesday 1pm>3pm

Cost is only $10, and bookings essential as I make up kits - thanks 

Please check out my Facebook page, as I tend to load photographs and interesting tidbits every day ... www.facebook.com/JorjaRoseNZ

Sending paper-hugs your way.
Kathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets