Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 28 October 2013

Recycling 101: Update {AVON} Shampoo/Conditioner Bottles

Soooooo long weekend here in New Zealand {Labour Weekend}, so I decided to tidy up my beauty supplies.
I recently posted about up-cycling my empty {Avon} Shampoo and Conditioner bottles, for a step by step Tutorial, please see Post here.
I did the same here, but cut the bottles shorter in order to store my Glimmerstick Eyeliners/Glimmerstick Browliners and MakeUp Brushes.
I also re-purposed a glass cake stand that my Mom-In-Law gave me (she is moving and I am “care-taking” some of her special possessions!).

It has lifted all my MakeUp supplies off of the bathroom cabinet top, and being glass, makes everything look all the so more oh so chic!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets