Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 4 March 2015

JorjaRose Jewellery “Something Borrowed” Earrings ...


I have been busy making earrings, is it so great to get back to my jewellery studio.
These are my first pair of the New Year, featuring the “Something Borrowed” Embellishments, which are perfect for jewellery making ...


You can even colour them with your Blendabilities - to make them match back with your outfit {or your eyes}!
You get 12 embellishments in a pack for only $14.50.

To order a pair of these earrings, please leave a message on this Post, or email me.
These gorgeous “JorjaRose Jewellery” Earrings are available for $15 + postage



Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets