Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 22 June 2015

Card Off With Jen, Wednesday 17th June 2015

It’s been ages since Jen and I had another “Card Off” Challenge.
Jen set the challenge this time, “Thank You + Gift Bag Punch Board”!
As usual, although we both had access to all the same crafty items, both of our projects turned out so differently!


Jen’s Thank You Gift Bag featured the stamp sets “Another Thank You”, ”Flowering Flourishes” and “Petite Petals”, + Rich Razzleberry and Wisteria Wonder cardstock, + Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding Ribbon, and White Stampin’ Embossing Powder.



My Thank You Gift Bag featured the stamp set “Kinda Eclectic”, my colours were Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon, and Whisper White cardstocks, and Gold Stampin’ Embossing Powder
I added some Gold Sequins¸ from the Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Metallic Thread and more gold on the flower, which was punched using the “Fun Flower” and "7/8” Scallop Circle" Punches, and secured with an Antique Brad.
The Gift Bag was secured with my favourite Ribbon, Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim.


I also made a cute little matching 3”x3” card ...


The result … it was a Draw!

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment.

Happy craftin’
Kathe.








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for the challenge and both bags turned out so different, thank you for your comment, I'm hoping to spend time in my craft room today and..... make something!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets