Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 26 January 2014

A New Dress Needs New Jewellery Of Course!!!


I recently became the proud owner of an Annah S Chameleon Dress called “Little Miss Daffodil”.
AnnahStretton makes these gorgeous dresses, called “Chameleon’s” as they can be worn 10 different ways, they are multi-sized, so that a Medium will fit a size 10-16 .
The "Little Miss Daffodil" Chameleon Dress is in gorgeous hues of brown with taupe patterns, yellow, purple and lace. The yellow almost verges on chartreuse.
 



 
Well as soon as I received my dress, I had to design a piece of jewellery to go with it.
This is my first jewellery line, which I plan to market at $35 for the necklace and earrings set.
 
 
Each piece is unique, as I utilise all of my many arts and crafts and beauty supplies to create the gorgeous and unique patterns.
I have had so many positive compliments whilst wearing my new dress (and jewellery!), and even the ladies at Silvermoon made comments!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets