Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 18 January 2014

Kathe's Kitchen: “Yonanas Banana, Strawberry, Apricot and Orange Dream”

Well I have been experimenting with my new "Yonanas" Healthy Dessert Maker, and I  it!
I have been trying out a few new combos, which I want to share ...
Try out this refreshing dessert, or healthy breakfast treat ...

Kathe's
"Yonanas Banana, Strawberry, Apricot and Orange Dream”
 

Recipe:
“Yonanas Banana, Strawberry, Apricot and Orange Dream”
3 frozen Bananas
2 frozen Strawberries
2 frozen Orange Juicies
1 Pottle of frozen Apricot Yoghurt
 
My Biggest hint is to pull apart and disassemble your "Yonanas" machine after use, as there is allot of the dessert mixture left behind in the different parts, as you can see from this piccie!!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets