Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 26 May 2014

My VERY First Work Shop …

Yesterday I had the great privilege of being the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator at my friends Margarette’s Stampin’ Up! Workshop!
This was my VERY first Work Shop, and my very good friend Sally came along and helped me {immensely}.
Sally travelled all the way from St Arnaud, which was 74.4km away!!!
I am truly blessed to count Sally as one of my friends.

I did a couple of simple demonstrations, including how to make this cute little baby card in less than 90 seconds ...



This little 3"x3" card features the "Zoo Babies" stamp set, Ruffle Stretch Trim and "Decorative Dots" Embossing folder.




For the “Make and Take”, I case’d a card designed by Mentor Jacque Williams, which featured the “Wetlands” stamp set and the Painters Tape technique.


The “Wetlands” stamp set is the perfect stamp set to purchase, as it can be used for a masculine card, birthday or bereavement, and is such a versatile stamp set.
As the group was quite large we had 15 ladies attend, we split the group in two, whilst half had a lovely afternoon tea, made by Margarette in The Sellers Room kitchen, while the half made their “Make and Take” card,  and then visa-versa.
All in all it was a fabulous afternoon, and the time flew by.
As a Hostess, Margarette received $90 worth of Stampin' Up! products of her choice, as her sales from her Work Shop were just over $550.
Margarette chose the "Festive Flurry" Bundle, which comprises of the "Festive Flurry" Clear Mount stamp set and matching Framelits.


can't wait to meet these lovely ladies again sometime some, maybe even at one of my weekly “Create With Kathe” craft classes!


To view a step by step on how to make this card, please view my Post here.

Thinking about being a Stampin' Up! Hostess too?
Then check out this link regarding Hostess Benefits...


accurate as at 26.05.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets