Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 12 May 2014

Storage Ideas With Kathe: “Shelf Mantelpiece” by The Sellers Room, Part 2



The Sellers Room “Shelf Mantelpiece”, ideal for ALL your Stampin’ Up! storage!


{this is 3 sets stacked}

Well, a local Craft Group just picked up 12 sets of the “Shelf Mantelpiece”, and these are the “Shelf Mantelpieces” all ready for delivery …



To view my original Post, please click here 




{this is 2 sets stacked}

And I just had another storage idea for you …

As my Stampin’ Up! Ink Pad Holder is away getting measured, I have temporality put my Ink Pads in one of the Shelf Mantelpieces, and they fit perfectly!


I was able to store 12 Stampin’ Up! Ink Pads on each shelf, so each unit will house 36 Ink Pads.
Each unit comes flat-packed and ready for easy assembly, simply by slotting the pieces together {Punches and Ink Pads sold separately of course}.
At only $15 per unit {+ postage}, this is a cheap and easy way to tidy up your Craft Room.


For purchases, please contact me via kathe.oldham@gmail.com
New Zealand enquires only.

+ don’t forget about the “Big Shot cabinet” that Margarette designed and made to house her brand new Stampin’ Up! Big Shot!


To view the Post, please click here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets