Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 10 May 2015

Creative Inkers Blog Hop: Retired List May 2015


The theme for this Blog Hop is “Retired Stampin’ Up! Products”, so I decided to make a circle spinning card.
My creation for this Blog Hop is totally out of character for me, as I tend to favour the collection Subtles colours, and I love to go shabby chic/vintage!

As a number of Stampin’ Up! ladies around the world are on the Stampin’ Up! Grand Vacation 2015 in Hawaii, I decided to pay homage to their achievements with my colour scheme {Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight}, and choice of flowers {“Flower Shop” and “Mixed Bunch” stamp sets}.



My son Reilly helped me with the video, so bear with ... 


  
And here is my masterpiece ...



To check out my other spinning cards, please click here.

The retired {or soon to be retired – do get your orders in quick} Stampin’ Up! Products I featured are:
  • Designer Series Paper Stack “All Abloom”
  • Cardstock A4 “Strawberry Slush”
  • Cardstock A4 “Naturals White”
  • Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad “Strawberry Slush”
  • Stamp Set Clear Mount “From My Heart”
  • Stamp Set Clear Mount “Mixed Bunch”
  • Punch “Blossom”

Creative Inkers Blog Hop Participants are:

To head on over to Lisa's Blog and see her gorgeous creation, please click on the “Next” Button
To go back a step and revisit with Ria, and see her masterpiece, please click on the “Back” Button.

We would love your feedback, so please leave a comment.

 

 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.






Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets : “Flower Shop”, “From My Heart”, “Mixed Bunch”, “Papillion Potpourri”
Ink Pads : Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush
Cardstock :  Daffodil Delight, Kraft, Naturals White, Strawberry Slush, Designer Series paper Stack “All Abloom”
Framelits/Dies : “Circles Collection”
Punches :  7/8 “ Scallop Circle, Bitty Butterfly, Blossom, Elegant Butterfly, Extra Large Oval
Xtras : 2x 10c coins {real $}, Antique Brads, Glue Dots, Linen Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin;’ Emboss Powder in White

Special Tools : Aqua painters, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Cleaner, Stampin Trimmer


6 comments:

  1. Love fancy folds, will have to give this one a go. Good on you for doing a video, its on my list of things to do one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kathe, I love anything interactive! Great colour scheme too for the girls going to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a great shout out for those who made it to Hawaii - love the colour combo! Thumbs up for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card Kathe! I love interactive cards. Very hawaiian styled card too..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love those butterflies white embossed. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets