Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 11 May 2015

Happy Mother’s Day …


The 2nd Sunday in May, we always celebrate Mother’s day here in New Zealand.
I am fortunate to have two Mothers in my life, my Mom Dale, and Mom-in-Law Nola, I call her “my Nola”.
This is the card I made for these xtra special ladies ...







This year I gave my Mom a scarf from Portmans. As this morning my Mom and Dad departed for their life-long dream of seeing Alaska, and for my Nola, I gave her this gorgeous “Vintage Teapot” Scentsy Warmer and the “Zen Garden” Scentsy Bar ...





To view more Scentsy goodies, please head on over to Jen's Scentsy website.

I was tickled pink when my beautiful eleven year old daughter JorjaRose gave me this handmade card and matching gift bag that she had made ...



She had filled it with tissues, chocolates, a bath bomb and a poem.
Thanks sweet pea, “I love you to the moon and back”.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and if you would like to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase online, please head on over  to my Stampin’ Up! website.

Happy craftin’,
Kathe.






Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets : “Crazy About You”, “Petite Pairs”, “Something Lacy", "Your Perfect Day”
Ink Pads : Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Cardstock :  Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Framelits/Dies : “Deco Labels Collection”, “Hello You”
Textured Impressions Embossing Folders : Spring Flowers
Punches :  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Ribbon : Sahara Sand Lace Trim
Xtras : C6 Envelopes, Glue Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels,  Stampin’ Dimensionals


Special Tools : Big Shot, Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Cleaner, Stampin Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets