Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 11 March 2016

My Daughter Made It Into The Local Paper ...

So anyone that knows me, knows that I keep my children out of social media, and I don't share photos of them on my website, or on any off my social media platforms.
So imagine my surprise today when I received an email from a friend about our daughter today!
I didn't even know she was at Nelson Intermediate yesterday {my hubbie just informed me that he signed the permission slip for the school excursion}, or even that her photo had been taken for the local paper!!!


"Waimea Intermediate year eight pupil JorjaRose Oldham, 12, in action at the Inter-Intermediate School Novelty Swimming Sports at the 
Nelson Intermediate School pool on Friday"

To read the full article, please click here

At least she looks cute and is having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets