Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Festive Flurry Snowflake Flip Card

So I have decided to rename my Craft Class as “Create With Kathe”, and at last weeks class we made this gorgeous “Festive Flurry” flip card.
As my new Circle Card Thinlits Dies had not quite arrived in time for my class, I improvised by using several different sized Circle Framelits to create the flip.
With the Festive Flurry stamp set and matching Framelits, I heat embossed in Silver the largest snowflake, I then coloured with Stampin’ Makers in “Bermuda Bay” and “Island Indigo” on two of the smaller snowflakes, and then cut with the Framelits.
I did two sets of Snowflakes, one for the flip on the front, and one for the flip on the inside.
I added a Frosted Finishes Embellishment to both Snowflakes to add a bit of glam!
To finish the Snowflake off, I tied a piece of silver ribbon to the top of the card, and with the Crop-A-Dile, I made a whole in the top of the Snowflake and threaded the ribbon through and tied a bow.   I wanted it to look like the Snowflake was being suspended by the ribbon.
On the left side of the card, I randomly stamped small Snowflakes in “Bermuda Bay” and “Pool Party” with the “Snow Swirled” stamp set, and then embossed with a Snowflake Embossing Folder.
On the facing/inside page of the card I embossed a piece of DSP “Festival Of Prints”, and used my trusty double sided tape to adhere the whole panel.
For the Christmas message I used several different Stampin’ Makers to colour the message from the “Season Of Joy” stamp set, in “Bermuda Bay”, “Daffodil Delight”, “Island Indigo”, “Melon Mambo”, and “Real Red”, I then huffed on the stamp to rehydrate it before stamping down.
The facing is stamped randomly stamped with small Snowflakes in “Bermuda Bay” and “Pool Party” with the “Snow Swirled” stamp set.

Festive Flurry Snowflake Flip Card (tick)!





“Festive Flurry” Stamp Set and matching Framelits
#133285 “Festive Flurry" Clear Mount Bundle $100.95
#133284 “Festive Flurry" Wood Mount Bundle $115.50
OR
#131781 “Festive Flurry" Stamp Set Clear Mount  $66.95
#131778 “Festive Flurry" Stamp Set Wood Mount $83.95
#132193 “Festive Flurry” Framelits Dies  $51.95

"Festive Of Prints" (My Digital Studio download) $6.95

Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets: “Festive Flurry”, “Season Of Joy” and “Snow Swirled”
Ink: “Bermuda Bay”, “Daffodil Delight”, “Island Indigo”, “Melon Mambo”, “Pool Party” and “Real Red”
Embossing Power: Silver
Framelits: Circle Framelits, Festive Flurry
Embossing Folder: Snowflakes


Special Tools: Big Shot, Crop-A-Dile, DSP "Festive Of Prints" (My Digital Studio download), Frosted Finishes Embellishment, Silver Ribbon, Stampin’ Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets