Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 16 November 2013

The Italian Kitchen - YUMmmmmmmmmy!!!!

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Janine Di Luca from “The Italian Kitchen”.
I have been helping Janine and her hubby Vincenzo with their Facebook page www.facebook.com/ItalianKitchenNZ
And the best thing is I get paid in gorgeous homemade Italian food!
On Wednesday at the Nelson Farmers Market, I got an xtra special treat, Vincenzo made me yummy “Chicken Carbonara”, you can get some too for only $10, or your can buy the freshly made Pasta to cook up at home for your families dinner, for a restaurant quality meal at a fraction of the cost.
Janine also has homemade cakes and slices and savoury/vegetarian Brioche!
You can catch Janine and Vincenzo at the Nelson Market in Montgomery Square on Saturdays, and again every Wednesday at the Nelson Farmers Market in Morrison Square.

Janine and Vincenzo also offer Pasta Making lessons, and can be contacting on helloitialiankitchen@hotmail.com just mention my name; you never know I may just get another Pasta dish as a “thank you”!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets