Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 13 May 2024

My Next Chapter ...

 

πŸ’œ Looking forward to "The Next Chapter" ....
On a whim, dyed my Hair on Friday, and then told the Grumble "We are moving forward, today is a new day"!!! I am now 10 Weeks Post Op., and have an amazing Occupational Therapist Marli @ TBI Health Group New Zealand, and I am working with a Team of Professionals helping me with Physio, HydroTherapy, Occupational Therapy etc. I still require two more Spinal Op.'s and I am going to get them. Here's to moving forward one step at a time πŸ‘£ I want to say a special thanks toπŸ’š"Mint Hair"πŸ’š in Richmond, who fitted me in on Friday, revamped my look, and even gave me a beautiful gift being my first time there!
πŸ’œ 2 #SupportLocal πŸ’œ 2 #ShopLocal πŸ’œ 2 #BuyLocal @Followers @Anyone @Friends @Everybody @Everyone πŸ’œ Hair by Mint hair πŸ’œ Makeup by Kathe πŸ’œ Featuring Bobbi Brown Cosmetics πŸ’œ Dress by Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets