Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 13 May 2024

"The Life Of Kathe" : One Step At A Time ...


 "The Life Of Kathe" : The Next Chapter, One Step At A Time ...

Went to the Orthopedic Surgeon on Friday for my Ankle, that had been giving me jip since Feb 2023.

Originally diagnosed with "Tibialis Posterior Tenosynovitis", the Tendon is now hanging on by a thread, and I need full-blown Foot Reconstruction Surgery - where they disengage the Heel and realign/break numerous Bones!!!

6 months in a Moon Boot, and 12 months to recover!

Mum and Dad came round with Flowers Saturday morning, and WayneO bought me a Muffin for Lunch!

Oh well, just as well I am in my Next Chapter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets