Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Oh, and by the way, I P A S S E D ...


🚗The Life Of Kathe ... Monday 10th June 2024 🚗

Today I have a 2-hour 🚗Driving Assessment🚗 - so Fingers and Toes x'ed that I Pass!

 



Hours later ...

Oh and by the way, I PASSED w/ flying colours, and the Assessor was truly impressed with my #DrivingSkills #OutAndAbout driving around Richmond, Tasman ...

🩷 D R I V I N G    T E S T  ...
We drove past the house that has MY Entrance Way {which is a constant reminder}, then down Salisbury Road to Queen Sreet {the Main Street in our town].  
Then past "Paper Plus Richmond" {where I worked for a number of years}, and where the "BNZ" is now. 
I indicated to her that the ONLY Mall currently in the Region, the "Richmond Mall" on Cnr Queen, Croucher and Talbot Streets, Richmond, Nelson.
I even drove her to work to show her the "Raeward Fresh Tasman" Staff Car Park, for when I return to work ... at 4am in the morning!!!

🩷 P H Y S I C A L    T E S T S ...
On top of Physical Tests, including Measurements / Height / Neck / Waist / Back Movement / Arm{s} / Leg{s} {Right Leg is 2cm longer than the Left} and Ankle Movement.
Filming me getting in and out of the Car, putting the Zimmer Frame in and out of the Car {it won't fit in the boot of the Car}, height of the Car Seats, how Tall I am, Length of my Legs, Coccyx Cushion Displacement, how long I can sit for + many more questions {as this was my second Spinal Operation} ...

THEN there was THE  P r a c t i c a l !!!

🩷 T H E    P R A C T I C A L ...
Giveway Signs, Stop Signs, U Turn, Double {Two Lane} Roundabouts, 100km, Roadworks, 30km, 50km and 100km, use of Mirrors, Traffic Lights, Parking on a Hill, Vigilance, Checking at all times whether there were any bikes, I even told her how slippery the green paint on the road for the Cyclists was!

    >>> she was VERY #Impressed with my #DrivingSkills!!! <<<
And I PASSED!!!

 
  

🩷 W H A T  A M  I  W E A R I N G  T O D A Y ? ...
✦ “Mineral Nevermind Check Jacket - Green
✦ Navy Top by "NOOZ"
✦ "Wakee Denim Lucy Cargo Jean Khaki" @ "Shine On"
✦ Navy Rose Gold Sparkle Sneakers by "Keds"
✦ MakeUp by "Bobbi Brown Cosmetics"
✦ MakeUp Artist Kathe @ JorjaRoseNZ




🩷 2 #SupportLocal  🩷 2 #BuyLocal  🩷 2 #ShopLocal  🩷 #LoveLocal 

#JorjaRoseNZ #TheLifeOfKathe 
#MUAKathe #OneStepAtATime #LivingLifeWithChallengers #LifeAfterSpinalSurgery #PTSD #SelfCare 
#BlastFromThePast #MemoriesFromAFormerLife #DrivingSkills #DrivingTest #ThePractical #IPassed
#BobbiBrown #BobbiBrownCosmetics #ShineOn #Mineral #NOOZ #Keds 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets