Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 3 February 2014

“Create With Kathe” For Thursday 19th December 2013

I made this gorgeous card at my “Create With Kathe” Class last December, but have just had a chance now to photograph it.
I first made it in Pear Pizzazz and Naturals White, but having demonstrated it so many times, it looks a tad squashed!




So I made up another sample in Pool Party and Naturals White, which I think is my fav!





I love how effective this card is, yet how simple it is to create. + the added bonus is that it can be flattened to allow postage!
I used the gorgeous Stampin’ Up! Hostess set “Postage Collection”, and “That’s The Ticket” with the matching “Ticket Duo Builder” punch.


Designed by Linda Marie, and showcased on the Stampin’ Pretty Blog by Mary Fish, you can watch the video tutorial here ...

“Postage Collection” {Hostess Set}
#129237 Clear Mount
#129240 Wood Mount


“That’s The Ticket”
#128075 Clear Mount NZ$37.95
#131946 Wood Mount NZ$47.95

Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets: “Postage Collection” {Hostess Set}, “That’s The Ticket”
Cardstock: Pool Party and Naturals White, Pear Pizzazz and Naturals White
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Punch: Ticket Duo Builder, Decorative Label

Other: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin’ Trimmer,
”Artichoke” Denim Jean Ribbon (R), Flower Trim (R)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets