Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 16 February 2014

”Watercolour Wonder” Gift Voucher and Matching Card …

My Digital Studio Gift Voucher and Matching Card …


Soooo exciting … got my first lead through the Stampin’ Up! “DBWS” Demonstrator Business Web Services …
A lovely lady called and requested a gift voucher for her Mom’s birthday, so I attempted to create a {not to shabby I might add!!!} gift voucher using the My Digital Studio software.



I downloaded the DSP (Designer Series Paper)”Watercolour Wonder”, and used this as a base for the gift voucher, and also printed a sheet onto Naturals White to use in the matching card.



I used the Circle Card Framelits, and cut the cardstock flowers side down, I added an xtra length to the cardstock to create the flap in front.


My new stamp “Hardwood” has just arrived and I have used it in two projects today, I think it has now become my favourite!
Stamped in “Basic Gray” on the inside of the card, and when the Vellum was layered over top, it created a lovely muted tone.





I purchased Soda Pop Tops {or recycle beer bottle tops} from my local supermarket, you can get around 100 for NZ$5.
Flatten in the Big Shot, and remove seal.
Punch a 1" 2.5cm circle from the printed ”Watercolour Wonder” on Naturals White cardstock.
Use the “Crystal Effects” to adhere to the Soda Pop Top, and then fill in the Soda Pop Top with more Crystal Effects and leave to dry for 12 hours.
You will be left with a really glossy effect, and this technique would be perfect for making a Sun.



I ♥ the “Rock and Roll” technique, and used it on the flowers, with my “Mixed Bunch” stamp set …
1) Ink stamp on light-coloured ink pad {I used Daffodil Delight}.
2) Press edges of stamp in rolling motion on darker ink pad {Tangerine Tango}, being careful not to ink the centre of stamp.
Tip:
Always use the lightest coloured ink first to avoid getting dark ink on your light ink pad.


To make the Vellum really pop, whilst ink is still wet (I used my “Daffodil Delight” Stampin’ Pad}, sprinkle with embossing powder {“Iridescent Ice”}, and heat set with Heat Tool.  
Wah-lah, you can now make any coloured embossing powder!




I hope Laura and her Mom are really pleased with the gift voucher and matching card!

”Watercolour Wonder” {My Digital Studio download} $6.95
”Watercolour Wonder” Designer Series Paper $22.95
“Epic Day This and That” Designer Series Paper $22.95
Circle Card Framelits
"Hardwood"
"Flower Shop"
"Mixed Bunch"


"Banner Blast" {SAB}
Choose a Sale-A-Bration reward for FREE with a $110+ order


"See Ya Later" {SAB}
Choose a Sale-A-Bration reward for FREE with a $110+ order


"You’re Lovely" {SAB}
Choose a Sale-A-Bration reward for FREE with a $110+ order

Recipe Ingredient List
Stamp Sets: Banner Blast {SAB}, Flower Shop, Hardwood, Mixed Bunch, See Ya Later {SAB}, and You’re Lovely {SAB}
Ink:  Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango + Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Markers
Cardstock: “Epic Day This and That” DSP {leaves}, Naturals White,”Watercolour Wonder” {My Digital Studio download}, Vellum
Punches: 1" 2.5cm Circle, Banner {SAB}, Bird Builder, Blossom, Pansy, 
Embossing Powder: Iridescent Ice
Framelits: Circle Card Framelits
Xtras: Bakers Twine, Candy Dot Brad Bases, Crystal Effects, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Soda Pop Top, Stampin’ Dimensionals


Special Tools: Big Shot, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Cleaner, Stampin’ Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets