Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 19 July 2014

My Stampin’ Up! Order Has Arrived, And I Am In Heaven …

My Stampin’ Up! order has arrived, and I am in heaven …






The stamp sets that arrived are "Banner Banter", "Beautiful Bunch", "Cupcake Party", "Flower Patch", "Flowering Flourishes", "Groovy Love", "Kinda Eclectic", "Pictogram Punches", "Point & Click", "Something For Baby" and "World Of Dreams"!!!


That’s 11 new stamp sets … whoop whoop!!!

I have already featured the "Kinda Eclectic" stamp set in this weeks “Create With Kathe” Craft Class, along with the “Something For Baby” Bundle {"Something For Baby" stamp set and "Baby's First" Framelits}.

Now to start placing the stickers on all my new stamp sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets