Cotton Butterfly

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday 10 July 2014

New Catty Wish List

OMG … so I just placed my first order from the new Catty, and am dying with anticipation!!!

In my preorder, I was able to order the "Bloom With Hope", "In This Together" and "Something To Say" stamps sets, which I really love using, and even featured in todays Class {I will be posting photos later of today's class}.


"Bloom With Hope" Stamp Set


 "In This Together" Stamp Set


"Something To Say" Stamps Set

I created my “Wish List”, then changed it up a tad,  the stamp sets that made the first cut and were ordered are "Banner Banter", "Beautiful Bunch”,  "Cupcake Party", "Flower Patch", "Flowering Flourishes", "Groovy Love", "Kinda Eclectic”, “Pictogram Punches”,  "Point & Click", “Something For Baby”, AND "World Of Dreams"!!!


"Banner Banter" Stamp Set


"Beautiful Bunch” Stamp Set


"Cupcake Party" Stamp Set


"Flower Patch" Stamp Set


"Flowering Flourishes" Stamp Set


"Groovy Love" Stamp Set


"Kinda Eclectic” Stamp Set


“Pictogram Punches” Stamp Set


"Point & Click" Stamp Set


“Something For Baby” Stamp Set


"World Of Dreams" Stamp Set

Which stamp set am I most excited about? …  "Kinda Eclectic”, I have so many ideas for using this gorgeous stamp set, my other fav looks to be "World Of Dreams", love the look of silhouettes!

AND Punches that made the cut …. 7/8" Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Fun Flower, Sweetheart {which looks to be my new fav}, and What's Up.

+ there were the Dies/Framelits that I just had to order … Baby's First, Flower Fair, Flower Frenzy, Hamburger Box, Little Letters Thinlits, Perfect Print Alphabet, and of course the "Stars" Framelits!

Well the count down is on, and I and I hope to receive my Stampin’ Up! box of goodies on Tuesday … can’t wait!



Gotta say, love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with all the perks of the Hostess Rewards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets